You can access faculty support in one of six ways:
1. Schedule a one-on-one consultation.
2. Email our CTLE team and receive a response within one business day.
3. Chat with a CTLE team member via Microsoft Teams.
4. Sign-up for one of our brief faculty development courses.
5. Join the Faculty Forum and post a question, request or engage in a conversation with other faculty members.
6. Access our many teaching resources here on our CTLE website.
We have just added a NEW module in Teaching in Courses (D2L) to help you with transitioning your course called "Moving from On-ground to Online". This module covers topics including:
Zoom is built into every D2L course offering at Saint Leo. Classes can be held synchronously or recorded for asynchronous viewing all from your D2L course. For more information on Teaching with Zoom, schedule a one-on one consultation or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting up Virtual Office Hours (Hosted In Zoom) - Open PDF instructions here
Using OneDrive to Share Files - Open PDF instructions here
Find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) on Getting Started Online with D2L
For additional D2L support (24/7) call the D2L Helpline: 866-928-2439 or visit the D2L community support page
Blackboard Collaborate users: Collaborate will be available until November 2020. Collaborate remains an option for those who are already utilizing this tool.
How to move your course online: A quick guide for maintaining academic continuity in the event of an emergency (link)