Zoom is an online video-conferencing application that makes it easy to hold impromptu or scheduled meetings, teach online courses, conduct training, and host webinars. Coming together face-to-face on Zoom is as simple as a single touch.
Here are 6 important resources of which you should be aware:
1. Eliminate sign-on issues with Instructions for All Faculty
2. Schedule your Zoom Classes in D2L
3. Inform students how to sign-on with his handy Student Instruction guide
4. Download the handy how-to guides for various Zoom Classroom setups, including Hybrid, Polycom, or Zoom
5. Setting up Office hours with Zoom
6. Check out important tips for Teaching With Zoom and other useful resources in our menu bar on the left.
Zoom releases new updates often. We recommend checking your Zoom application every week for new updates.
Breakout rooms allow faculty to seamlessly split a Zoom meeting into separate sessions for small group discussion and collaboration and then bring those sessions back together to resume the large group meeting. Check out more information about breakout rooms in the link below.