The CTLE invites you to sample from our next set of teaching and learning treats that are sure to satisfy all those fall cravings.
Panels & Webinars
We have a variety of new live events scheduled, all delivered via Zoom at 12:00 PM ET., including:
• How to Integrate the SLU Core Values and Citations Styles into One Simple Activity on September 30th
• The Benefits of Creating and Maintaining a Strong Working Relationship between Instructional Librarians and Professors on October 5th
• Mindful Teaching webinar on October 21st
Courses for Teaching & Learning
The second group of CTLs opens on Monday, September 27th. This round of self-paced D2L courses includes:
• Creating Module-Level Objectives
• Introduction to Universal Design for Learning
• Active Learning in the Online Environment
We’re adding new items to our menu all the time, so be sure to keep checking your email for even more new events and the latest CTLE news!