PowerPoint is Microsoft’s presentation software that allows users to create, collaborate, and present your ideas with slides that contain text, sound, videos, images, links, or other objects.
- Use a built-in PowerPoint template to easily design a presentation.
- Work with multiple images on one slide. Hit CTRL+A on your keyboard to highlight all the images. Now you can access the hidden Picture Tools menu.
- Save your presentation as a PDF. Go to File > Save As. Choose the location where you want to save your file. In the Save as type drop-down, choose PDF. OR Go to File > Export > Create PDF/XPS Document.
- Use your smartphone as a remote control and laser pointer.
- Save time with keyboard shortcuts. Press F5 to start from the beginning, or Shift+F5 to start from the current slide. Press the right arrow key to see the next slide or animation. The left arrow key shows the previous slide or animation. Press number and then Enter to go to a particular slide number. Press Esc to end the slide show.
Change the orientation of the slide to fit your content. On the Design tab click Slide Size > Custom Slide Size. Under Orientation choose Portrait or Landscape.
- Training videos on slides and layout, graphics, presenting, collaborating, etc. - https://support.office.com/en-us/powerpoint
- Contact the Microsoft Support Team - https://support.office.com/en-us/home/contact?contactUsExperienceEntryPointAssetId=S.HP.powerpoint