In this tutorial, you will learn how to create grade items that will connect with your assignments, quizzes, discussions or other grade items in your course.
Video Tutorial - Create a Grade Item
- Open the Manage Grade tab
- Click the New button
- Then click Item
Select the Grade Item Type from the list. Numeric is the most common and best used if you want D2L to calculate the final grade.
- On the properties tab, give your Grade Item a Name
- If you are using Categories in your gradebook, select an existing category or create a New Category
- Optional: Add a Grade Item description.
- Under Grading, add the Maximum Points for the grade item
- If you are Weighting the grade, then add the weight
- Click Save and Close