D2L Tutorial Videos
Courses (D2L) Technical Support
Release Final Grades
Entering Mid-Term or Final Transcript Grades
Faster Evaluations with Courses-D2L (Webinar)
Using annotations for instructor feedback in the Assignments tool
Creating a Rubric
Announcements are a great way to communicate with your students. They can be used to help guide your students as they navigate your course asynchronously, help them identify which activities to access and complete first, and increase instructor presence.
Here's how to create an announcement in your course:
1. Click the arrow next to “Announcements” on your course’s homepage.
2. Click “New News Item” from the menu.
3. Add a headline.
4. Add content for your announcement.
5. Edit the availability and start date.
6. Add any attachments.
7. Edit release conditions, if necessary.
8. Click “Publish”