With the start of the semester upon us, the CTLE Team would like to share some important information regarding Zoom.Zoom can be a great tool for teaching and learning. Here are some tips for using Zoom:
- Make sure Zoom is always up to date on your computer. You can learn more about updating Zoom here.
- Create a virtual office using Zoom. Once you have created the Zoom link, you can then share your office hours and the Zoom link with your students.
- If you have any students who are new to Zoom, here is a Student Instruction guide that will let students know how to activate their Saint Leo Zoom account and how to install the Zoom application.
- Add active learning strategies to your class using Zoom. Here is a great article titled "Active Learning in Zoom" that includes specific strategies you can use in your next Zoom class. We also have additional Active Learning information on our website.
- For those interested in running small groups within Zoom, here is a handy article titled "Successful Breakout Rooms in Zoom". Also, check out these great infographics on using breakout rooms.
- Check out our Zoom Resources page, which includes information on Zoom features, Teaching in Zoom, tutorial videos, downloads, and more.
- The CTLE team is always available to provide faculty with one-on-one support. To reserve time with a team member, complete this form.
The CTLE team is always available to provide faculty with one-on-one support. To reserve time with a team member, complete this form.