If you are interested in joining a faculty-led Teaching & Learning Conversation (TLC) group, sign-up today! Sign-up will end on Tuesday, September 15th. This is a great opportunity to have a conversation surrounding a theme, topic or focus, and the Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence would like to support you.
Possible TLC Topics/Groups include:
• Teaching in a hybrid modality
• Collaboration in a hybrid environment
• Collegial Conversations: Creating a safe place to talk about Race, Social Justice, and Lessons Learned
• Digital tools to enhance learning
and much more!
You may be asking, what’s in it for me?
• Enhance your practice
• Share knowledge
• Collaborative problem solving
• Scholarship (manuscripts, presentations, etc.)
To learn more about the TLCs and sign-up for a group you would like to join, visit our Teaching & Learning Conversations page.