The CTLE invites you to grab your lunch and join us for two upcoming webinars:
• Easy D2L Analytics for Instructors on Wednesday, February 16th at 12:00 p.m.
• Deeper Dive: Part 2 of D2L Analytics for Instructors on Wednesday, March 2nd at 12:00 p.m.
What you'll learn in these sessions:
• What questions your course data can answer
• How to create custom reports
• Where to find data in your courses- Live demonstration
• In-course analytics for instructors
• How to gain insight from your course data
What we’ll examine specifically with the data pertaining to:
• Time spent in content
The course data is there, waiting for you to use it. Use the data to help with decision-making and help your students in the moment! To learn more about these sessions and register, visit the CTLE calendar.