CTLE has some exciting events flippin' your way this month:
Three new events have been added to our calendar! For more details about these and other upcoming events, read on!
- Flippin’ Awesome! – No More Dead Discussion Boards! -- Come learn how to use the free, video response tool, Flip, previously FlipGrid, to engage your students in meaningful conversations about your course content. This one-hour webinar will be part presentation and part workshop to help attendees set up and use the tool.
- Literacies of Gratitude -- Create a sense of belonging for students with this unique warm-up activity. This webinar will focus on a simple strategy that yields positive benefits by capitalizing on emotional and social presence.
- Promote Your Program with Library Support -- Team up with a librarian to create a guide for your degree program that highlights specific popular classes, connects students to professional organizations, and serves as a location for videos and future content.
Upcoming Webinars & Faculty Panels
• Spiritual Wellness Faculty Panel on October 13th from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
• Flippin’ Awesome-No More Dead Discussion Boards Webinar on October 18th from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
• A Conversation about Work-Life Balance on October 24th from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
• Literacies of Gratitude Webinar on October 27th from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Promote Your Program with Library Support Webinar on October 31st from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Wellness Rocks on November 1st from 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Be sure to keep checking the CTLE website for more!