Just as we welcome the new season, the CTLE welcomes you to explore the six new Courses for Teaching and Learning that have been added for the months of October and November. Each of these courses is offered in a self-paced, asynchronous format through D2L. We estimate they will take about an hour to complete, and once the courses open, you’ll have four weeks to complete them on your schedule. Upon completion, participants earn a digital badge and points for the faculty leaderboard. Registration is now open for the CTLs starting on October 18th and November 8th, so visit the CTLE calendar to learn more.
• Developing Engaging and Inclusive Discussion Questions, CTL 118
• Using the LMS to Support On-ground, Hybrid, and Blended Instruction, CTL 220
• Applying UDL Principles and Guidelines in Course Planning, CTL 235
• Active Learning in the Online Environment, CTL 114
• Collaborative Notetaking, CTL 123
• Building Community in Online Courses, CTL 119