Join us for our Spring Faculty Development Day on Tuesday, January 7, 2020, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET. This semester we are continuing our exploration of writing in the disciplines, with faculty presentations on what's been happening in their classrooms and in Teaching and Learning Conversation (TLC) groups.
Our event will be held in Kirk Hall. Please check-in at the Breeze Way for continental breakfast and coffee at 8:30 a.m. Sessions begin at 9:00 a.m.
You can select from presentations such as:
- Avoid "Mutt Genres" Through Real-World Assessment
- Writing Resources to Enhance Learning
- Coaching Writing Across the Semester
- MS OneNote: Interactive Retention Tool for the 21st Century Student
- D2L Tools for Providing Feedback
- Engaging Minds, Empowering Success: Planning and Implementing Low Stakes Writing
and much more!